World Travel Expo Philippines 2022 has found a new home at the Okada Manila. Set your next Asian Adventure destinations at World Travel Expo Philippines 2022 as Okada Manila is the next venue to open doors, check those bucketlist, and head to your next family or friends adventure with your loved ones.
Where great stories begin, Okada is the jewel of the entertainment city. With its 42-hectares of scenic ocean front, you will definitely love this place from sunrise to sunset. Masterly crafted 5-star hotel, Okada Manila brings you the best hotel experience has to offer.
Stay, play, dine and relax – it’s all under one roof and there is that spacious parking space for you, your friends and family.
The 6th World Travel Expo, a long time annual event sets foot in one of the most luxurious hotels, Okada Manila giving longing travelers the comfort of a five star hotel that offers spacious free parking, shuttle rides to and from designated pick-up points, and all in one shopping and restaurant experience that you need not get out in one building, be it a super hot sunny or wet rainy day.
The 6th World Travel Expo has been offering best destination packages for the top cities in Asia where travelers and tourist alike, you can avail of one-time offers that will blow your mind away. Be sure that you’re ready to purchase all those offers since they will go away so fast you will only regret not deciding on time.
Before going to the 6th World Travel Expo Philippines 2022, here’s a checklist that you will need to have before your next flight. In case you don’t have it, you can avail of them in the event.
- PASSPORT -Your passport should not be 6 months near expiration when you have a travel plan or a wishlist for a travel destination. Find out VISA FREE destination
- CASH – As the saying goes, CASH is King. This is true since you will never know the congestion during the time you will be availing tickets. Bring just enough that you are willing to spend.
- Creditcards – next to cash, creditcards would be the replacement. Make sure you have the creditline ready before going to this event
- e-Wallets – like GCash, Maya have been gaining traction and has 5x more users than creditcards. Airlines, Hotels and Transportation have honored e-payments
- Travel plan – secure a travel plan from your travel agent. A tour guide can be the best relaxing and safe alternative especially for first timers. There will be a lot of tour packages ready for you. Check out also local festivities happening all year round for your travel destination so you will have a clearer idea on what you are going to see in the Country of choice.
- Luggage – always have a luggage with wheels especially if you will be running from one place to another. Anything rolling is better than something heavy on your back and hands.
- Cameras – carry only the right gears you need. Enough batteries and sd card for storing your pictures. A laptop may be an option to dump your photos but it may also cause inconvenience carrying them based on your travel plan.
- Smartphones – having more than 1 smartphone is a plus but may also be hard to manage when you travel as this may attract unwanted people. Have a sling bag or pouch that you can easily hide and pull-out your portable devices when needed.
- Pocket WiFi – Now you can avail of pocket wifi with roaming services that you can apply before leaving the country. This will enable you to stay connected at fraction of the cost than availing it on the country you landed on. This will give you flexibility and more savings in the long run especially if you are staying long.
- Hotel – choose the hotel that will let you take rides easily. There are public transport like buses, trains that are so fast and safe for tourists. Check out the comments or read third party apps that collate traveller’s experiences. You can also check on your points gathered from previous trips that you may turn in and avail.
- Transportation – in certain countries, ride hailing apps are available. Having them updated and linked to your credit card or e-wallets will come hefty.
- Comfy clothes – travel light as much as possible. Check on the weather and be watchful on the season you visit. You can also purchase some local clothing that would be appropriate for the occasion and the season.
- Gadgets – having multiple fast charging stations can easily charge your smartphones and powerbanks. Just make sure to have an international adaptor that will work with any country
- Backpack – aside from having a trusty luggage, going outdoors with a backpack that has compartments so you can bring in an extra short, face towel, a jug for your water since it is expensive to buy mineral water. Extra ecobags can be handy when you shop!
- Schedule wisely – there will be unforeseen incidents like traffic, rain or even snow. Make sure to have some gaps with your tours especially if you are visiting churches, museums and going to watch shows
- Airlines – if you travel light going out of the country, i am sure you will travel heavy when you get home. It is cheaper to buy the bulk extra kilos you might need after some shopping
Top ASIAN destinations
Here are the top ASIAN destinations that you might want to go to
Japan – Tokyo is the capital of Japan named as the RISING SUN. But there are lots of cities in Japan that you can go to. Check out Nagoya, Hiroshima, Furukawa, and many more which is normally a train or bus away.
Singapore – Singapore is really a must see where the MERLION is the city’s attraction. There are a lot of destinations you can go to within and outside the city as well.
China – the Great Wall is probably the only man-made tourist destination large enough you can see from the moon.
South Korea – is getting popular nowadays with Koreanovelas, but also the food that has influenced a lot of the restaurants blooming in every corner now. Let’s us not forget they are also known for grooming the best of pop culture and a great following on them.
India – Mumbai, having the great colors and flavors one can just imagine.
Thailand – has been known for its museums and different religious spots that are open to all. Here’s one of CNN’s Travel host and blogger Valerie Tan with her latest visit.
Malaysia – Formula1 racing, Petronas Tower, Batu caves, Genting Highlands, are just some of the tourist spots you might want to go to
Indonesia – Bali, who would not heard of? One of the best beach, sand and Sun
Vietnam – the bicycle city. Vietnam is known for great food and scenic landscapes and seascapes
Philippines – with more than 7,000 islands, as the saying goes, IT’S MORE FUN IN THE PHILIPPINES! Don’t be an alien in your country. The Philippines has the most festivals and all-year round celebrations of patron saints, Church and socio-civic related activities that you can go to. Other than that, each region has its own best tourist spot attractions.
The 6th World Travel Expo is happening on October 21 to 23 at the Okada Manila crystal corridor. You can like and visit World Travel Expo facbook page and Elifestylemanila for more updates. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org to get updates.
Gates will open at 10am to 7pm.
See you there!