It is enrollment season again. For decades, the traditional enrollment process has seen students waking up early, shuffling through various school offices to submit documents, and standing in line for extended periods just to enroll.
To change the game of college admissions, Mapúa Malayan Digital College (MMDC) introduces its latest technology build for enrollment: MMDC EnrollMate – your digital enrollment buddy. As a digital-first college, this free web app enables MMDC applicants to easily complete their college application forms and enrollment process through their computer or mobile device. With MMDC EnrollMate, the entire enrollment process can be accomplished anytime and anywhere, even in the comfort of an applicant’s own home, and in as little as one day.
MMDC continuously innovates to build modern, empowering platforms that hold true to MMDC’s purpose. By using the MMDC EnrollMate app, students can enjoy better college experiences, live better lives, and receive the skills and abilities to contribute towards a better country.
How MMDC EnrollMate makes enrollment easy
Following the submission of an application form for their desired MMDC degree program, applicants will receive an email with their MMDC EnrollMate login credentials. Upon activation of their MMDC EnrollMate account, in a few clicks, applicants can:
- Complete MMDC application forms and upload initial documents
- Take the preliminary Problems, Projects, and Cases (PPC) assessment
- Submit mandatory documents required by the Commission on Higher Education (CHEd)
- Enlist in subjects and choose from morning, afternoon, or evening class schedules
- View enrollment fees and select payment options
- Upload student’s proof of payment
- Receive a welcome message upon completion of enrollment
“In support of the needs of today’s learners, the MMDC EnrollMate web app is part of MMDC’s commitment to deliver student-centric services through various technologies and digital platforms,” said Chester Catilago, Ed Tech Director at MMDC. Given the challenges posed by the traditional enrollment processes, this innovation is a significant step in our shared ambition to make Mapúan academic excellence more accessible and affordable for today’s generation of learners.”
Computer Device Offer
As MMDC requires all students to have a computer to access learning materials and services, students can avail of a laptop device through a lease-to-own agreement that includes additional payment per term. With this program, students will keep their laptop devices after 30 months of payment.
Enrollment Fee Inclusions
- Tuition, academic, and administrative fees
- Postpaid pocket WiFi with Php 300 monthly data allocation
- Free access to all school platforms such as the Experiential Learning System, Wiley-online library, and Google Workspace
- Access to globally recognized curriculum-based courses from LinkedIn Learning and Coursera
- Student Club funding and support
- Multi-channel support for students
Discover your gateway to Mapúan academic excellence with the MMDC Asenso Scholarship. Open to all students nationwide but given to the first 500 enrollees, grantees can save up to P20,000 on tuition and miscellaneous fees for the entire academic year. Light load, full load, and even working students are eligible to apply. Deadline for Scholarship application is August 20, 2023.
For more details on the MMDC Asenso Scholarship, visit https://www.mmdc.mcl.edu.ph/asenso-scholarship/
Term 1 Classes for SY 2023-2024 will begin on August 22, 2023.